Alright, November sucked. So so so bad. With that said, I’m making December what I need it to be and that is a grand send off to the wild year that was 2018. It is time to get festive, everyone.
Below is my bucket list of things to do this holiday season.
- Host a Friendsgiving– it may be a few days or weeks late but who cares! It’s about the people, not the date!
- Go to a Holiday Lights event.
- Go to a carol sing.
- Go to or host an ugly sweater party
- Visit New York City
- Visit Boston
- Decorate a gingerbread house
- Christmas Movie Marathon
- Create the perfect holiday playlist
- Create the playlist to my 2018– for Spotify tells me what they think my favorite songs were….
- Make festive treats
- Attend the Festival of Trees and Traditions at the Wadsworth
- Attend a Christmas Market
- Go ice skating
- Donate to charity
- Send Christmas Cards
- Go to the theatre for a play, ballet, or symphony performance
- Go sledding
- Go for a winter hike
- Make my own ugly holiday sweater
- Make a dinner for my family
- Attend a Christmas Party
- Create a DIY craft or gift
- Drive around to see your neighborhood holiday displays
- Attend a New Year’s Eve Party
What activities are on your holiday/December bucket list?