Okay, last birthday related post– I swear!
Since 24 is a rather unassuming year, I decided to try and set some “life goals” and things to do before I turn 25. Hopefully, by writing down these goals, I’ll actually try to follow through.
- Save Money- I’m not going to set a number for myself but I need to get better about saving. In the last few years, I’ve had too many times where I’ve had some kind of emergency and struggled to come up with the funds to pay for it. Not to mention that I’d like to move out of my parents’ place eventually. And I need to pay my student loans. And get out of my credit card debt. *sigh*
- Go to Europe– The only other country that I’ve been to is Canada. I’d like to add to the list with a trip that takes me to the United Kingdom, France, and Italy. Or maybe go to the Netherlands for a bit! I still need to think this one out a bit…
- Get Healthy- By this I really mean loose weight. I want to do it smart though and make sure to build good habits to keep up that hard work.
- Travel More– When I travel, I tend to go to the same few states. This year, I’d like to try and go somewhere I’ve never been before!
- Read 100 Books– So for 2018, I set a goal of reading 12 books. I’m on track at the moment but for this next year of my life, I want to try and read 100 books! Time to get back to my bookworm roots!
- Take a picture every day for a year– We’ve all seen those time lapse videos of kids growing up or whatever. I’m planning on using the Leap Second app to collect all of my pictures and videos so that I can have a complete look at 24.
- Love My Job- We all have those days where we dislike the work we’re doing. This year, I want to find a job that I love and am passionate about.
- Volunteer More– All I can say is that I want to find more ways to give back to my community and those who supported me.
That’s it for now! This list may grow but I think 8 goals feels like a good number for now– especially since some of these are pretty big goals!
What are your current goals? Share in the comments!