Today was incredibly busy at work so I’m keeping things simple on the blog with a birthday tag! I found these questions on this site. Feel free to answer these questions yourself in the comments!
- When is your birthday? Thursday, October 11th!
- How old are you turning? 24… so not a big birthday but it is still gonna be a ton of fun!
- What was your favorite present that you’ve ever received? When my parents took me to New York City for my birthday. We stayed right in Time Square and it was incredible! It’s funny now because you can’t do something of the things that we did (like ride the ferris wheel inside the Toys R Us) any more!
- Are you having a party this year? If so what are you doing? No. Like last year, I’m going on vacation with friends to celebrate my birthday.
- How do you usually celebrate your birthday? No matter what, I do something with my friends and/or family.
- What was the most memorable birthday that you had? My 23rd birthday was one of my favorites. I rented a condo for the weekend and did a couple’s weekend for my then boyfriend, my best friend from college and her then boyfriend. It was some of the most fun I’ve ever had!
- If you had an unlimited amount of money, what would you do for your birthday? European vacation.
- What’s your birthday wish list? Honestly, I just want to go to the Mount Washington Hotel for dinner. That is all that’s on my list.
- If you only had one birthday left, what would you do for your birthday? Spend the day doing as many bucket list items as I could.
- Show a picture from your birthday, preferably an embarrassing one.
Not embarrassing but cute as hell!
11. Do you have any birthday traditions? No matter what, my family always does cake together. It is our one big tradition. Even if you have a birthday one day after the other, everyone will get their own cake.
12. What’s your favorite part about your birthday? The time of year. You have Halloween right around the corner, the trees are turning color, and it is just beautiful.
13. What’s one thing that changed a lot since your last birthday? I’ve been more honest with myself about my needs and what I deserve.
14. Have you ever been thrown a surprise party or have you ever through one for someone? I’ve thrown quite a few over the years for my parents! Plus a surprise bridal shower for my best friend.