It is finally here: the best month of the year! October is finally here and it is going to be such a kick ass month! Because of how much is going on, I thought I would post a “notes” of sorts to kick off the month. Below, I’m sharing my goals and what is going on this month for me that is going to make it so crazy amazing! Make sure to share what you’re excited about this month in the comments!
- Blog every day. Yup, that’s right. I’m going to try and post every single day this month.
- Take a picture every day. Another one. Yup, we’re gonna get daily on a lot of things this month.
- Do something every weekend. Okay, so October has four weekends in it and after a summer where I felt like I wasted a lot of time, I’m making every weekend count! Which shouldn’t be too hard since I already have two weekends booked!
- Read 3 books. Time to get back on track with one of my 2018 goals!
What is going on?
October has a lot going on for me. Once October 6th comes around, I go back to my normal work schedule and my weekends are entirely mine again. Besides that though, October has a lot going on. For starters…
- Happy 24th! On October 11 I’m turning 24 and have a great birthday weekend away planned! You’ll be able to read about that soon!
- Trench. October 5th is when Twenty One Pilots’ drops Trench in full for us and I couldn’t be more excited. Oh wait, I can be. October 26th is when I get to see TOP live for the fourth time and I can’t wait!
- Witches. The day after the Twenty One Pilots show, my friends and I are off to Salem, MA to explore Witch-town, USA!
- Halloween! Honestly, even as an adult Halloween is one of my favorite nights of the year. Must be my Granny speaking to me from beyond the grave.
In between all of this, I have some crafts I want to try and do and some other autumn activities that I want to fit in. October is going to be jam packed.
What are your goals and events for the month?