There’s nothing better in the summer than driving around listening to your favorite summer jams. I’m sure that I’m not alone in loving seasonal (or even monthly) playlists to act as a soundtrack to my life. With summer more than halfway over, now is the perfect time to share what my favorite songs for this summer are– it gives you a chance to enjoy them yourself! Below I’ve included the Spotify playlist with all of the listed songs for you to take a listen to.
- Feels Like Summer by Weezer
- Summer by Calvin Harris
- Summertime Sadness by Lana Del Rey
- My Sweet Summer by Dirty Heads
- Riptide by Vance Joy
- Budapest by George Ezra
- I’m Good by The Mowgli’s
- Fast Car by Jonas Blue
- Adventure by Cheat Codes
- Shark by Oh Wonder
- Finding Something to Do by Hellogoodbye
- Forgot My Name by Stuck on Planet Earth
- Bad Behavior by The Maine
- Imagination Infatuation by MisterWives
- You Can Be You by Saint Motel
- Floats My Boat by Aer
- Something Good Can Work by Two Door Cinema Club
- Drunk In The Woods by Walk the Moon
- Goodbye by Echosmith
These are twenty of the songs that have been sticking with me this summer (although there are dozens of others based on my monthly playlists that I create for myself). With seasonal playlists, there’s usually a general feel/vibe/sound that I’m going for. This summer was all about the chill vibe.
What songs are on your summer playlists this year? Let me know in the comments!